-   -   Size of excel file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67087-size-excel-file.html)

will

Size of excel file

Hi,

I have created a shared worksheet with a lot of external links and
calculations. It is used by about 10 people at work. There is going to be a
lot of data added and I am concerned that it might get too large, to the
point where it becomes too slow to operate effectively. Its size is already
10mb and is increasing rapidly.

Are there any general rules about what is a sensible maximum size for a
file, and when should I be looking at deleting old data to keep the system
going?

Thanks for any input.