-   -   If, Then statements with a formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67045-if-then-statements-formula.html)

Michelle

If, Then statements with a formula

I am trying to set up an If, Then statement in which I reference a cell. The
cell value can be a negative or positive number.

For example:

Column A is a number 1-999
Column B is a positive or negative or blank
Column C is a percentage if column B is negative only

Can anyone help set this formula up?

Thanks

agrimes75

If, Then statements with a formula

http://spreadsheets.about.com/cs/exc...iffunction.htm

This site has pretty good explaination for the if, then statement. It
gets into nested statements and things like that as well. It helped
when I needed a little help in this same area.

:)

--
agrimes75
agrimes75's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30790