Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bdyer30

Default #VALUE error with XIRR

The XIRR function returns #VALUE with the following data (no guess). Excel
help says that #VALUE is returned when dates are not valid, but when I use
more simple cash flows with the same dates, I get a valid result. I have
troubleshooted this a fair amount and am at a loss. Any suggestions would be
much appreciated.

Here are the data:

6/30/2004 (ぎ 100,000)
9/30/2004 (ぎ 2,102,139)