-   -   timer macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67007-timer-macro.html)

Darren

timer macro

I need to create a macro that you can input an amount of time into, say, 30
mins. that would pop up a dialog box that would have to be addressed before
anything else (i.e. internet explorer, or a video game) could be addressed at
the end of the time limit. I would like to require a password for time
alteration and for clearing the pop up box that appears at the end of the
time period. Finally, I would like to be able to choose whether to display
the timer, if possible.

Thanks much,
Darren

David McRitchie

timer macro

Hi Daren,
Interesting concept keep people out of games and from making decent use of Excel.
I don't know how to make a macro keep people out of games and other applications,
but I've got a pretty good idea of how to mess up usage of Excel.with a timer.
---
HTH,