-   -   Does Excel have this type of template ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/66892-does-excel-have-type-template.html)

ZACC

Does Excel have this type of template ?

I need to create a Master Resource Schedule and have not evolved this
department to MSProject yet. So, is there already a template in Excel (2003)
that would help me ? Or can you suggest a way in Excel ?
I'm ok with manual updates, I just need a starting point.
Please advise,
Thanks,
Joe

Kevin B

Does Excel have this type of template ?

Project management templates for Excel are located at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...216551033.aspx
--
Kevin Backmann