-   -   how to insert picture to the cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/66815-how-insert-picture-cell.html)

Johney Salem

how to insert picture to the cell?

Can someone help me? I am trying to embed a picture within a cell, not copy
and paste or insert picture, I want to be able to see the image in a cell
not
outide the grid.

and if it's possible

Bernard Liengme

how to insert picture to the cell?

No, it is not possible
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Johney Salem" <Johney wrote in message
Can someone help me? I am trying to embed a picture within a cell, not
copy
and paste or insert picture, I want to be able to see the image in a cell
not
outide the grid.

and if it's possible

Ron de Bruin

how to insert picture to the cell?

Hi Johney

Try this to insert into the activecell

Sub test()
On Error Resume Next
Set pic = ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert("C:\range.gif")
On Error GoTo 0
If Not pic Is Nothing Then 'The picture exists
Set rng = ActiveCell
With pic
.Height = rng.Height
.Width = rng.Width