-   -   how do I create address labels from excell sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/66799-how-do-i-create-address-labels-excell-sheet.html)

Amiyaya

how do I create address labels from excell sheet?

I have several columns which arent needed which i have hidden, but i have
about 1000 addresses which I need to print in address label format. How do I
do it because it is taking hours to do each one by hand!

BekkiM

how do I create address labels from excell sheet?

Use Mail Merge with Word. Just pick the label template you need (the wizard
will walk you through it) and use your Excel spreadsheet for your source data.