-   -   Highlighting entire row cursor on (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/66702-highlighting-entire-row-cursor.html)

John

Highlighting entire row cursor on

Is there any way to hi lite the entire row the cursor is on? I have a wide
spread sheet and this would help user see other data in a row he is inputing
to.

If there is no excel setting for this, is there some simple vba code I could
trigger when the cursor moves?

Paul B

Highlighting entire row cursor on

John, for one way, have a look at Chip's row liner addin here,

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/rowliner.htm

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003