-   -   Can Outlooked blocked attachment be retrieved (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/66639-can-outlooked-blocked-attachment-retrieved.html)

Leon

Can Outlooked blocked attachment be retrieved

Can an Outlooked blocked an attachment be retrieved. The inbox message is 1
mb in size yet all I see is the bar that indicates that the attachment has
been blocked. How do I extract attachment from the message.

wjohnson

Can Outlooked blocked attachment be retrieved

View the file in your "Original" email account
When I am unable to view an ATTACHED document using OUTLOOK I just
resend it back to my INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDED account. Then I access
the file through that account.

--
wjohnson
wjohnson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29640

Dave Peterson

Can Outlooked blocked attachment be retrieved

Outlook blocks files with certain extensions.

Maybe this will help: