-   -   How do I adjust cell widths without it affecting the cells above (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/66567-how-do-i-adjust-cell-widths-without-affecting-cells-above.html)

ejove

How do I adjust cell widths without it affecting the cells above

I am making a spreadsheet and want to adjust cell widths, but everytime i do
the data in the cells above is altered.

CLR

How do I adjust cell widths without it affecting the cells above

Only other thing you can do is to Merge two or more cells side by side

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3