-   -   Collaorations tool (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/66527-collaorations-tool.html)

Kay

Collaorations tool

I'm preparing for an Excel exam and have the instructions that I am to apply
the collaborations tools available in Excel make change suggestions on a
workbook or spreadsheet. I can't determine if they are talking about the
comments or actually making changes. Does anyone have any ideas?
--
Kay

Andrew Houghton

Collaorations tool

I would imagine they are referring to Excel's ability to be able to work in
conjunction with these tools to allow more than one person (i.e. a Project
Team) to make changes which are updated in all copies by different members
of the team.

Certainly becoming more prevalent now with virtual teams, web shared
documents etc.

Andy