-   -   zoom out for printing in Excel 2002 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/66454-zoom-out-printing-excel-2002-a.html)

TCSUN

zoom out for printing in Excel 2002

My work sheet only prints on the first half of the page width? Setup and
margins don't seem to work so I can print larger. My worksheet prints out 4"
wide and 2" deep. I want it to print the full page??

ANy help is appreciated

pinmaster

zoom out for printing in Excel 2002

In page setup, check to see that the scaling is set to 100%, if it is then
try a larger scale.

HTH
JG