-   -   Change the border color used by Change Tracking (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/66396-change-border-color-used-change-tracking.html)

Jim Stoaks

Change the border color used by Change Tracking

The color that Change Tracking uses sometimes is so light it is difficult to
see. Is there a way to change the border color that Change Tracking uses to
highlight changes?

Thanks

David McRitchie

Change the border color used by Change Tracking

If you change the color yellow in your color palette you will affect tracking
and it will affect the entire workbook. I think yellow is the color used by
tracking. My page is set up to show default colors
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm

Don't change yellow or bright green in your palette.
---
HTH,