-   -   can i link a date in excel to my calendar in outlook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/66238-can-i-link-date-excel-my-calendar-outlook.html)

jayne

can i link a date in excel to my calendar in outlook?

I am setting up a spreadsheet, which includes a start date for a process and
wonder if I can link this to an outlook Calendar so that it reminds me

try2XL

can i link a date in excel to my calendar in outlook?

I create an Outlook Appointment on my calender with results from a
userform to remind me to invoice service job.

Hope this helps.

With OutlookApp.CreateItem(olAppointmentItem)
.Start = Date + 20 & " 2:00 pm"
.End = Date + 20 & " 2:00 pm"
.Subject = customer & " " & "Service Job #" & " " &
TextBox1.Value & " ---- Invoice Due"
.location = location.Value
.Body = tbComment.Value
.ReminderMinutesBeforeStart = 1440
.ReminderSet = True
.Save
End With

--
try2XL
try2XL's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30701

2Lauren

Eeek, can anyone give me more specifics on how this works? kind of step by step.

Quote:

Originally Posted by try2XL (Post 225188)