-   -   Cell Selection? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/66101-cell-selection.html)

M.A.Tyler

Cell Selection?

I have a colum of 5 numbers. They are from 0 to 198, but in any random order.
My problem is, I need to use the top three ie: A1,A2,A3, unless any of them
are 198, then it would be passed, and I would need to include the forth ie:
A4, and if that were 198, then the fith, A5.

Can someone suggest the best, or any way to do this?

Thanks!

Max

Cell Selection?

Believe col B in the earlier suggestion is a way that returns exactly what
you want. You can point whatever downstream calcs that you're going to do at
col B, i.e. at B1:B3.
--
Max
Singapore