-   -   Unselect all selected areas in all sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/66067-unselect-all-selected-areas-all-sheets.html)

SiriS

Unselect all selected areas in all sheets

Hi,

how to (by VBA macro code) unselect all selected cells/areas in all
sheets named for example "MyPage X", where X is an ascending number
from 1 and up?

BR,
Siri

--
SiriS
SiriS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7995

Dave Peterson

Unselect all selected areas in all sheets

Something has to be selected in each sheet--either a range or an object.

So you could just select a different cell????

SiriS wrote:

Hi,

how to (by VBA macro code) unselect all selected cells/areas in all
sheets named for example "MyPage X", where X is an ascending number
from 1 and up?

BR,
Siri

--
SiriS
SiriS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7995
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=502832

--

Dave Peterson

SiriS

Unselect all selected areas in all sheets

OK, of course, at least one cell has to be selected in a sheet.. Sorry
to bother you all with this problem!

My problem was that I am looping through a lot of sheets and for all
selected columns in the sheets I do some calculations and then create a
new sheet with the result. Before I select all columns I will do the
calculations for I need to "unselect" everything else.

But it will work fine by first just selecting, say cell "B2", in all
sheets, just as you told me, and then select the other columns.

And during the calculations I will check that selection is not "B2".

Thanks,

Siri