-   -   How do I change the color of the drop down arrow when using the a. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/660-how-do-i-change-color-drop-down-arrow-when-using.html)

SouthBay588

How do I change the color of the drop down arrow when using the a.

How do I change the color of the drop down arrow when using the autofilter
option in Excel 2000.

Gord Dibben

You don't.

You could use a different Theme in WindowsDisplayAppearance but that would
affect all applications.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:42:26 -0800, "SouthBay588"
wrote:

How do I change the color of the drop down arrow when using the autofilter
option in Excel 2000.

Jack Sons

Interesting question. But what is wrong with the default color? What is the
use of getting another color? Just a matter of esthetics?

Jack Sons
The Netherlands

"SouthBay588" schreef in bericht