-   -   Hyperlinking problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/65934-hyperlinking-problem.html)

Raj Mazumdar

Hyperlinking problem

Hi there

I have an excel spreadsheet that has more than 500 different hyperlinks to
link 500 different emails stored in a folder. Now as soon as the number of
emails exceed 100, I create a new folder and move the already-linked emails
into the folder thus losing all the linkings. Is there a way to avoid losing
the linkings... isn't there a way to link a document so that the link is not
lost even if the linked document is moved?

Thanks

Raj

Raj Mazumdar

Hyperlinking problem

Any takers for my question? Perhaps it's not possible, eh?