-   -   excel graphs line correctly, shows wrong value label? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/65926-excel-graphs-line-correctly-shows-wrong-value-label.html)

Need Help 123

excel graphs line correctly, shows wrong value label?

I have a graph that is graphing the line in relation to the values on the x &
y axis correctly but its showing a value label that is totally wrong??? I
clicked on the line and checked where the line is refrencing its info from
and its from the correct boxes on my excel sheet, when I hold my mouse curser
over the plotted point at issue it says Value:58% which would be correct? HOw
do I make it display the correct value without always having to type it in by
hand (this is a template for many projects)?????????????? The other thing is
all the other posted values are correct on all lines until this last data set
(ie. there are 4 colums refrenced for the graph, with each graphing 3 rows of
info.... its the last row of info that is having the labeling problem... and
only for a couple of the columns, some of them are labeled correctly for this
last row of info)???? This is difficult to explain in words.