-   -   Error message: No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/65871-error-message-no-more-new-fonts-may-applied-workbook.html)

dpj1968

Error message: No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook

Can someone explain this error to me? I typically see it when trying to
create or copy graphs and/or when attempting to adjust the source data for a
graph.

Thanks!

Bernard Liengme

Error message: No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook

Look at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/215573/en-us
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"dpj1968" wrote in message
Can someone explain this error to me? I typically see it when trying to
create or copy graphs and/or when attempting to adjust the source data for
graph.

Thanks!

dpj1968

Error message: No more new fonts may be applied in this workbo

Dear Bernard,

Thanks very much for your assistance. I was able to resolve my error very
efficiently due to your provision of the link below.

Dean Johnson