-   -   Table Combination with Sorting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/65860-table-combination-sorting.html)

Fletch

Table Combination with Sorting

I have a workbook with two sheets with customer names and receivable balances
from two different divisions (the customer names and balances change daily).
Some of the customers are the same on both sheets. I would like to create a
third sheet that will list all of receivable balances from both sheets and
combine the balances of any customers that are the same in both sheets and
then have the balances sorted from highest to lowest. The result in the
third sheet will be linked to another report. I currently do this manually -
is there a better way using functions? Would pivot tables work? Thanks