-   -   How do I insert an excel spreadsheet in Word? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/65668-how-do-i-insert-excel-spreadsheet-word.html)

evh5150

How do I insert an excel spreadsheet in Word?

I try to insert an excel spreadsheet into Word and it cuts off some of the
rows. I tried changing the scaling under page setup (in excel) to 70% and
this worked one time but not again. Is there an easy way to do this that is
consistent every time? I don't know if there is another way to scale down the
data I am trying to copy and paste into word.

Anne Troy

How do I insert an excel spreadsheet in Word?

I like to View--Selection (which should of course be the area you need) in
Excel first, then save. Then copy/paste. Here's some more info:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/e...osoft_word.htm
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com