-   -   Insert a reference table and have different size cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/65465-insert-reference-table-have-different-size-cells.html)

bill

Insert a reference table and have different size cells

I have a weekly job report I fill out where I record what jobs each employee
has been working on for that day. I would like to add another table to the
worksheet where I would be able to see a list of jobs to perform. Then I
could record where some one worked and what he did. The problem is I need to
make the cells in the second table smaller. Any one know how I can do this?