-   -   2003 excell crashed after upgrade from microsoft. repair? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/65218-2003-excell-crashed-after-upgrade-microsoft-repair.html)

tres4m

2003 excell crashed after upgrade from microsoft. repair?

2003 excell crashed after upgrade from microsoft. How to repair? when attempt
to open excell worksheet computer acts as if excel has never been installed
at all. Returns this message "the path 'microsoft office standard edition
2003' cannot be found. verify that you have access to this location and try
again, or try to find the installation package 'std11n.msi' in a folder from
which you can install the product Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003.
Our problem is we cannot locate the original disk at this time and seriously
need access to all the work perfomed on excell documents.