-   -   Show formulas instead of results (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/65214-show-formulas-instead-results.html)

Hippopotamus

Show formulas instead of results

I am trying to have the actual formulas show up on my spreadsheet, instead of
the results. I think I have done it before, but I can't remember now.

Thank you

Niek Otten

Show formulas instead of results

ToolsOptionsView, check Formulas

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Hippopotamus" wrote in message
I am trying to have the actual formulas show up on my spreadsheet, instead
of
the results. I think I have done it before, but I can't remember now.

Thank you

damorrison

Show formulas instead of results

goto tools and options, select formulas

Peo Sjoblom

Show formulas instead of results

Ctrl + ` (grave accent same key as tilde) toggles it off and on, or
toolsoptionsviewformulas

Peo Sjoblom

Portland, Oregon

"Hippopotamus" wrote in message
I am trying to have the actual formulas show up on my spreadsheet, instead
of
the results. I think I have done it before, but I can't remember now.

Thank you

Andrea Jones

Show formulas instead of results

Press CTRL and ` (the grave accent key to the left of the number 1 at the top
of the keyboard). This shortcut will toggle between the formulas and values.

Andrea Jones
www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
www.stratatraining.co.uk
www.allaboutclait.com