Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T Fuller

Default Deleting Macros

I cannot find and/or delete hidden macros in Excel. I have already looked
for Modules and tried to run other code to delete them. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

T, You also have to remove the modules on which the macros were stored have
a look here for details http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003