-   -   Printing running totals automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64993-printing-running-totals-automatically.html)

xe3l

Printing running totals automatically

I have a long list of items which do not fit on one page. What I want to do
is print the list with the total for that page at the end and the total from
the previous page at the bottom. Is there a way to obtain this automatically
without having to split the pages onself and do the formula for each page?

Thanks

Dave Peterson

Printing running totals automatically

There's nothing built into excel that allows you to do this.

--

Dave Peterson

Alex Anh

Printing running totals automatically

The easiest way, i think is use an Access Data base, then You link a
table to your Excel data file, then create a report with sum on each
page.