-   -   How to make drop-down menu of months in schedule,when сhoose it - columnes are added? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64953-how-make-drop-down-menu-months-schedule-when-1089%3Bhoose-columnes-added.html)

Huawei

How to make drop-down menu of months in schedule,when сhoose it - columnes are added?

Please if someone could help me, how to make a drop-down menu of months
in the schedule, and when you сhoose a specified month - day
columnes are added in the schedule automatically???
I need only the new columns to be inserted depending on the lenght of
the month, like when I choose Fabruary from the central drop-down menu
(I attached the file template february.zip, please check it out) there
must be 28 days inserted, when I choose March - there must be 31 days
(more columnes) inserted, for April - 30 days and so on. As for
schedule data like time of shifts - I will do it myself , no need
automatically to be filled in.
Please if someone could help me, how to do it????

|Filename: fabruary.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4217 |

Huawei
Huawei's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30306