-   -   ADVANCED FILTERING IN EXCEL 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64781-advanced-filtering-excel-2003-a.html)

Colin Sandall

ADVANCED FILTERING IN EXCEL 2003

I've come across a problem with advanced filtering in Excel 2003.

If I use an advanced filter on my data, then afterwards apply another filter
using a different criteria, the results are not what they should be. It
only seems to work correctly if the data is in an unfiltered state to begin
with, so I can easily get around it. This problem did not exist in Excel
97.

Has anyone else had the same problem and if so is there a solution to it
other than the one that I know about?

Thanks.

Colin