-   -   Page Count (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64605-page-count.html)

pkferret

Page Count

I thought Excel used to display the number of pages with data on the bottom
status bar. I that option gone or is it only in Word?
--
pk

Gord Dibben

Page Count

Excel has never, in my memory, given that information on the status bar.

Perhaps you once had some code that gave you a page count.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:01:02 -0800, "pkferret"
wrote:

I thought Excel used to display the number of pages with data on the bottom
status bar. I that option gone or is it only in Word?

blizake

Page Count

I have a user at my company that has a document that he is trying to get
the page count displayed is there any way to enable this.

--
blizake
blizake's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33405

blizake

Page Count

Edit I mean record count how do I enable it.