-   -   Dimension Update and Pivot table report (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64581-dimension-update-pivot-table-report.html)

Ashok

Dimension Update and Pivot table report

I have an Excel (03) Report file which uses Analysis Services (SP4) Cube.
Works fine still using AS 2000 not 2005.

When I make any changes to Dimension and process Dim. and Cube Excel file
doesn't takes my Dim changes... I have to take (drag) the changed Dim. back
to field list and bring it back to report.... then only it works.....problem
is we have 100s of Excel Cube Reports.

Error I get: The item Could not be found in OLAP Cube.

Thank you - Ashok