-   -   Cannot save Project file as MS Access file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64501-cannot-save-project-file-ms-access-file.html)

Jumpinjackflash

Cannot save Project file as MS Access file

I want a MS Access version of my Project file that is actively linked. I
assume that since my project file consists of several sub-projects that I can
get a linked Access file simply by saving the project file in MS Access
format. I can save the project file as an Access file type, but then when I
go to open it in Access it says unrecognizable format. I am using Access 97
and Project 2003. How can I get a linked version of my project file in
database format?

Gord Dibben

Cannot save Project file as MS Access file

This being an Excel news group will probably lead to few answers about Project
or Access.

Here's a list to all microsoft news groups(with links).

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP