-   -   General Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64485-general-question.html)

Me

General Question

What would cause new Excel 2003 workbook files to open as Book2 instead of
Book1? This has just sarted happening on my machine.

Thank you in advance.

Don Guillett

General Question

You already have a book1 saved. Find it and delete

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Me" wrote in message
What would cause new Excel 2003 workbook files to open as Book2 instead of
Book1? This has just sarted happening on my machine.

Thank you in advance.

Me

General Question

I just tried that -- I saved a blank document (Book2) and close Excel. When
I re -opened Excel, it still opened as Book2.

"Me" wrote in message
What would cause new Excel 2003 workbook files to open as Book2 instead of
Book1? This has just sarted happening on my machine.

Thank you in advance.

Don Guillett

General Question

try deleting book ONE