-   -   Keyboard Shortcut (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64463-keyboard-shortcut.html)

ArthurJ

Keyboard Shortcut

I have two Excel workbooks open, displayed side by side. I can't remember the
keyboard shortcut for moving the cursor back and forth between the two
windows. .... ?

Art

Texas_Toast

Keyboard Shortcut

I hold the CRTL key and hit the Tab Key. Seems to work for me

"ArthurJ" wrote:

I have two Excel workbooks open, displayed side by side. I can't remember the
keyboard shortcut for moving the cursor back and forth between the two
windows. .... ?

Art

ArthurJ

Keyboard Shortcut

That's it. Thanks Toast.

"ArthurJ" wrote:

I have two Excel workbooks open, displayed side by side. I can't remember the
keyboard shortcut for moving the cursor back and forth between the two
windows. .... ?

Art

via135

Keyboard Shortcut