-   -   Pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64411-pivot-table.html)

flow23

Pivot table

I have a pivot table this I generate using a macro.

There are 3 fields in the page field. (Year, Approach type & initiative code)

When the user selects one of the page field. would it possible to have the
relevant list in the other drop down instead of the whole list of all fields?

say. if year 2005 is selected. then the other drop down should only show
relevant fields,

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot table

There's nothing built into the pivot table that will create dependent
dropdown lists in the page fields.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List