-   -   sort template (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64305-sort-template.html)

[email protected]

sort template

Ok here is one for you guys and gals. It might be easy however it is
just not coming to me. I have a excel spreadsheet of 6 columns and
over 1000 rows(we'll call this tab A). What i would like to do is
create a seperate spreadsheet as a template(tab B) where I can sort
thru the data on tab A on multiple rows. So in tab B row 1 I can use
the filter to find 1 item then go to row 2 on tab B and use the filter
to find the next item and so on. Anyone have any ideas