-   -   template with data tracking (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64293-template-data-tracking.html)

Dee G

template with data tracking

I created a template using the data tracking wizard. Both the template and
database are stored in a network location available to my co-workers. I have
no problem creating new files using the template and having the information
updated in the database. But it doesn't work for my co-workers. They can
create a new file based using the template but when saving the new file
there's an error message that says the database file can't be opened.

How can I fix this?

Dee G