-   -   excel stopped loading spreadsheets in a 24 hr period-why? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/64207-excel-stopped-loading-spreadsheets-24-hr-period-why.html)

jagersbo

excel stopped loading spreadsheets in a 24 hr period-why?

started using excel(Office 2003) some 2 yyears ago-have several spreadsheets
used on a regular basis-tried to get them up today & was asked to wait while
windows configured Office, then was advised that instaslltion file sku113.cab
could not be found. Net, I can't use any of my Excel spreadsheets. Used most
of them yesterday with no problem

Gary L Brown

excel stopped loading spreadsheets in a 24 hr period-why?

Sounds like a file went boom in Excel. Re-install Excel.
--
Gary Brown