-   -   How do I stop the Reviewing toolbar from showing up in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/639-how-do-i-stop-reviewing-toolbar-showing-up-excel.html)

RickKel

How do I stop the Reviewing toolbar from showing up in Excel?

The "Reviewing" toolbar shows up every time I start Excel, even though the
checkbox for this toolbar is cleared in the Customize area in the toolbar
setup menu. I noticed this is the default for a new Office installation.
How do I stop this irritating toolbar from showing up all of the time?
Thanks.

Norman Jones

Hi Rick,

See the following post from Jim Rech:

http://tinyurl.com/59oa6

---
Regards,
Norman

"RickKel" wrote in message
The "Reviewing" toolbar shows up every time I start Excel, even though the
checkbox for this toolbar is cleared in the Customize area in the toolbar
setup menu. I noticed this is the default for a new Office installation.
How do I stop this irritating toolbar from showing up all of the time?
Thanks.

Bob Phillips

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0009.html

--