Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lwd

Default What program do I install to install office 2003 with no prior pro

I bought microsoft office 2003.I have XP home.I had no microsoft programs
installed prior to my purchase.When I try to install 2003 it tells me it can
not find a prior program.Is there a program or download I can use to get 2003
to install?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Did you buy an upgrade as opposed to a standalone version?

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)