-   -   Why error message when trying to display custom view? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/63683-why-error-message-when-trying-display-custom-view.html)

creativeops

Why error message when trying to display custom view?

When I try to display a custom view I made, I get the error message "Some
View Settings Could Not Be Applied", and then nothing happens. Any
suggestions?
Thanks

RagDyer

Why error message when trying to display custom view?

Is the sheet protected?

RD

"creativeops" wrote in message
When I try to display a custom view I made, I get the error message "Some
View Settings Could Not Be Applied", and then nothing happens. Any
suggestions?
Thanks

creativeops

Why error message when trying to display custom view?

Huh - not exactly sure b/c it's an inherited document. But looking under
Protection, it looks like 'Protect worksheet and content of locked cells' is
checked on 'Protect Sheet', and 'Protect workbook for: Structure' is checked
on 'Protect workbook', but if I uncheck either of these then the 'OK' button
grays out, even if I type something in the password blank.