-   -   How do you run an excel macro automatically overnight? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/63548-how-do-you-run-excel-macro-automatically-overnight.html)

Scott J

How do you run an excel macro automatically overnight?

I would like to schedule several excel macro to run overnight to format and
distribute several reports to co-workers and other stakeholders.

I would appreciate any and all suggestions

bpeltzer

How do you run an excel macro automatically overnight?

My approach has been to create an AutoOpen macro in Excel (it's got to be
signed by a digitial certificate that you've 'trusted'). Then run the Excel
file via a Windows scheduled task.