-   -   Linking one worksheet to another by click on a command button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/63437-linking-one-worksheet-another-click-command-button.html)

Ken Vo

Linking one worksheet to another by click on a command button

Hi experts,

Please help me, I need to know to how create a command button on one
worksheet, when clicked it spits out a static date on anther worksheet. For
example, I have an inspection sheet, when completed I click on the command
button and it spits out a date linking it to another worksheet. In that
worksheet there's a cell where i want the dates to pop up everytime i hit the
command button from another workbook.

Any tips will be much appreciated