-   -   How do I unlimit field size in using Excel Pivot Tables? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/63367-how-do-i-unlimit-field-size-using-excel-pivot-tables.html)

CBK

How do I unlimit field size in using Excel Pivot Tables?

I am creating a pivot table in excel and my source information is not
competely copying over to my pivot table field. How do i un-limit the field
size in the pivot tab le so the entire source information will be captured?

Ken Wright

How do I unlimit field size in using Excel Pivot Tables?

Whilst in your Table, right click, choose Pivot table wizard, hit Back until
you see the source selection option that says 'Where is the data you want to
use', reselect your entire range and then hit Next and Finish.

To set up a dynamic range so that it will expand as you increase your source
data, see the following link:-

Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03