-   -   Create a sort button? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/63335-create-sort-button.html)

jmpruitt

Create a sort button?

I think I have seen this before somewhere but I cannot see an easy way to do
it.

I want to set up a basic spreadsheet with several columns and I would like
to be able to sort them with just a pulldown or something in the header row.
Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks.
John

Debra Dalgleish

Create a sort button?

In Excel 2003, select a cell in the list, and choose Data List Create
List
From the dropdown arrow at the top of each column, select Sort
Ascending or Sort Descending.

For earlier versions, you can use programming, as Dave Peterson
describes he

http://www.contextures.com/xlSort02.html

--
Debra Dalgleish