-   -   Hyperlink disappear (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/63044-hyperlink-disappear.html)

kdoggity

Hyperlink disappear

I have a spreadsheet in which there is an 'if' clause. By answering with a
"yes" a suggestion displays further down the spreadsheet - and that
suggestion has an associated hyperlink. My problem is that if you were to
answer "no," the suggestion disappears (which I want) but the hyperlink
remains associated to those cells. Is is possible to remove the hyperlink
along with the association? Thanks!

Dave Peterson

Hyperlink disappear

Maybe you could just link to the cell that contains the hyperlink???

I put this in A3:

=HYPERLINK(IF(A1="yes","#"&CELL("address",B88),
"#"&CELL("address",A3)),"clickme")

--

Dave Peterson