-   -   Workseet linking map (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/63011-workseet-linking-map.html)

ixlr84fun

Workseet linking map

I have some fairly complicated excel files with let say 100 worksheets
in them.

What I would like to do is be able to generate a "map" that would
show me graphically how all the worksheets in the file are linked to
each other.

Dave Peterson

Workseet linking map

From the lack of responses to all your posts, I would guess that there is no
such thing.

Maybe you could write a macro that looks through each sheet and searches the
formulas for the exclamation point.

If it's not used in text
="Please do this by: " & text(a1,"mm/dd/yyyy") & "!"

You may get something useful.

--

Dave Peterson