-   -   How do I transfer data from multiple excel sheets to powerpoint (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/62876-how-do-i-transfer-data-multiple-excel-sheets-powerpoint.html)

Gordon McDougall

How do I transfer data from multiple excel sheets to powerpoint

We have a powerpoint presentation that we have to present to multiiple
clients. for each client, we need to insert client-specific data from Excel.
Any suggestions?

bj

How do I transfer data from multiple excel sheets to powerpoint

one of the wasys to do it is to use a standard format for data in excel with
lookups to get what you would want transfered.
copy the data you want and paste special "paste link onto the appropirate
postions in your power point prestenation