-   -   Every Sat Date Population (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/62800-every-sat-date-population.html)

Roberta

Every Sat Date Population

How can I get it to populate the dates for every Saturday starting from
12/31/05 until the end of the year?

Ron Coderre

Every Sat Date Population

To Excel, dates are just numbers...

Try this:
A1: 12/31/2005
A2:=+A1+7
Copy that formula down as far as you need and format the cells as dates.

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"Roberta" wrote:

How can I get it to populate the dates for every Saturday starting from
12/31/05 until the end of the year?

CLR

Every Sat Date Population

Ron gave you the easiest way, but an alternative would be, with 12/31/05 in
A1, highlight A1 and as far down column A as you want dates, then do Edit
Fill Series check Columns, Date, Day Enter Step Value as 7 OK

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3