-   -   How do you delete a worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/62772-how-do-you-delete-worksheet.html)

Don J

How do you delete a worksheet?

I'm trying to delete a worksheet. But when I look at the 'Edit Menu' the
'Delete Sheet' command is barely visible and not activated. Help!

Don J

Rich

How do you delete a worksheet?

right click on the sheet tab and select delete

"Don J" wrote:

I'm trying to delete a worksheet. But when I look at the 'Edit Menu' the
'Delete Sheet' command is barely visible and not activated. Help!

Don J

Ken Johnson

How do you delete a worksheet?

Hi Don,
Sounds like the Workbook is protected. Try ToolsProtectionUnprotect
Workbook then EditDelete Sheet (assuming no password or you know the
password)
Ken Johnson

Don J

How do you delete a worksheet?

The 'ToolsProtection" Menu is blank. I can barely see anything on it. It
is clearly inactivated.

Don J

"Ken Johnson" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Don,
Sounds like the Workbook is protected. Try ToolsProtectionUnprotect
Workbook then EditDelete Sheet (assuming no password or you know the
password)
Ken Johnson

Don J

How do you delete a worksheet?

When I right click on the "sheet tab" there is nothing on the resulting
menu.

Don J

"Don J" wrote:

I'm trying to delete a worksheet. But when I look at the 'Edit Menu' the
'Delete Sheet' command is barely visible and not activated. Help!

Don J

Don J

How do you delete a worksheet?

I've even uninstalled Excel and then completely reinstalled it. But it
behaves the same on all counts.

Don J